TIPS TO ENHANCE YOUR COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN
The landscape of your commercial property is the first thing people see when they visit your business. It's important to make a good first impression - much more important than most people realize.
Shabby commercial landscaping can turn people away from your business rather than invite them in. It can harm your business's reputation and cause you to lose potential customers.
On the other hand, an attractive commercial landscape design can significantly improve your business. It makes your business look professional and put together.
But how do you improve your landscape design? Where do you start? Don't worry. Here are some important tips to help you enhance your commercial landscape design.
Highlight Entrances and Signs
- The last thing you want is for customers to be confused and disoriented when visiting your commercial property. You can use your landscape design to remedy this.
- By strategically planting shrubs or flower beds, you can highlight your signage and make it more eye-catching. You can also install walkways and paths to make it easier for people to find entrances. Good landscaping design can direct traffic so that your customers don't get lost.
- Doing this makes your property more welcoming and inviting. If people find it easy to get around, they'll have a more pleasant experience visiting your premises. They'll also have a better opinion of your business as a whole.
Use Brand Colours
- Using your brand colours in your landscaping will help reinforce the identity of your business. It's a subtle way to advertise and makes your business identity stronger.
- As a bonus, using bright colours in your landscaping adds beauty to your commercial property. It's a simple but effective way to make your building more attractive and unique.
- Sustainability is an important part of any landscape design. You can be strategic in your landscape design to conserve energy. For example, you can plant trees to shade your building in the summer so that you spend less on air-conditioning costs.
- It's also more sustainable to use native plants in your landscaping. Native plants are better suited to the climate and are more low-maintenance, meaning that they will save you money, energy, and time.
Complement Your Building
- It's important that you use landscaping that goes well with the architecture of your property. Think about the style of your building and make landscape decisions that match that.
- For example, a modern, sleek building wouldn't go very well with wooden flower beds and traditional decorations. Take a careful look at your architecture and make sure that your landscape design matches it. This will make your property look more professional and cohesive as a whole.
Install Lighting Fixtures
- An easy way to enhance your landscape is by installing lighting fixtures. Good lighting is important for both safety and aesthetic appeal.
- You can install lights along walkways or paths, or use them to highlight flower beds and shrubs. Either way, it will give your property a warm, comfortable feel.
Create an Outdoor Seating Area
- If you have lots of space, you might consider creating an outdoor seating area. This is a great way to encourage a sense of community among both your customers and employees.
- You want people to enjoy visiting your property, and outdoor seating will do that. Installing benches or tables will make people feel welcomed and at home and make them more likely to return.
Enhance Your Landscape Design Today
Landscaping is an important aspect of your commercial property and should not be ignored. If you follow these tips for landscape design, you'll create a welcoming and beautiful environment that customers won't be able to resist!
Contact us for a free landscaping estimate today!